Flu season is just around the corner, and Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
(Blue Cross NC) wants you and your employees to be prepared.
Getting a flu shot is the best way for individuals to protect themselves from the flu. That's
why we're offering you the opportunity to host flu shot clinics at your worksite this fall.
Worksite Flu Shot Clinic Guidelines
- Requests must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- A Maxim representative will contact you within 48 hours of submitting the form to finalize
the flu shot clinic details.
- You must be able to guarantee that at least 25 flu shots will be given per flu shot clinic.
You will be charged for all flu shots that fall short of the minimum - no exceptions.
- If you have multiple worksites, complete one form for each site.
- Blue Cross NC members must present a valid Blue Cross NC ID card and a photo
ID to receive a flu shot.
- Children under 18 can go to a physician for their shots.
- Maxim will file claims electronically to Blue Cross NC for processing.