Health Plan Information
Check claims and benefits, and take charge of your health and wellness, with Blue ConnectSM.
Delhaize America is excited to bring our associates a new tool for healthier living — the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina Healthy Outcomes Wellness program. From increasing daily activity to putting out your last cigarette to eating better, Healthy Outcomes is there to support you and your covered spouse/domestic partner. Get started by completing your confidential, online Health Assessment. The Health Assessment is a tool to help you get better acquainted with your health. Visit Blue ConnectSM today to access your assessment. If you need help accessing the assessment, please review this flyer How do I take the Health Assessment? (pdf)
HealthNAVSM1 makes it easier than ever to know your health care options. You can get help finding a doctor and compare the cost of treatment at different locations or with different providers to get the best estimates. Find your best care options with HealthNAV. Visit Blue ConnectSM today to access HealthNAV.
Learn more about how our case managers can help lighten the heavy load of complex health conditions.
Health Line Blue (pdf)
Call our 24-hour nurse line whenever you need advice.
The perks of being a BCBSNC member.
Healthy Outcomes Maternity Program (pdf)
Get support and information to help you have a healthy pregnancy.
Learn more information about the disease management programs.
Find a Primary Care Provider
Select your state from the list below to see a list of primary care providers in your area.
Best Doctors is a free and confidential second opinion service that gives you and your dependents expert advice on your medical diagnosis and treatment. They can also help you Find a Best Doctor near you, and provide all of your medical records on a secure flash drive to help you be more proactive with your health. To get started visit https://members.bestdoctors.com
Find a Pharmacy
You'll need your member ID number, Rx group number and your date of birth to access this service.
- How do I read my Explanation of Benefits (EOB)?
Learn how to read these claims-related documents.
- What if my doctor orders a test or screening that requires lab work?
Here's what you need to know if your doctor orders a test or screening that requires lab work, such as testing your blood to check your cholesterol or blood-sugar levels:
- Where your doctor has the sample tested can determine how much the test will cost - and determine what you will pay out of pocket. Find out if your doctor has the equipment in their office to process the lab work. It could save you money versus having the lab work sent to an outside lab for processing.
- When your doctor requests lab work, ask where your sample will be processed. Hospital lab and reference lab services are often more expensive. Ask your doctor if you have a choice as to where your lab work will be sent for analysis. You may find a less expensive option.
- You can find a local laboratory through Find a Doctor or Hospital. Be sure to select US Search → Other Health Services/Facilities → Laboratory and enter your ZIP Code.
- What if the primary care physician (PCP) information on the back of my ID card is not correct or needs to be changed?
Your Primary Care Physician's (PCP) name is printed on the back of your ID card. The first letter of the doctor's first name and the last name appears on the back of the card in the bottom left area. If the information is not correct or you need to change your PCP, please call the Delhaize America Associate Service Center at 1-866-789-4748.
* Some programs referenced on this page may not apply depending on your individual eligibility and health care benefit options. Consult your Member Guide for more information about eligibility and full details about your health care benefit options.