Find a Doctor
For Individuals, Families and Groups
Other Helpful Information
- Important Information About Out-of-State Services
- Deductible Information for Hospital-based Office Visits
- Find International Providers
- Save Time and Money - Know Your ER Alternatives
- Pay Less When You Use In-Network Labs
- Blue Local with Duke Medicine and WakeMed Substance Abuse Providers (pdf)
- Lactation (breastfeeding) counseling services are usually provided by midwives, obstetricians and facilities that offer delivery services, such as hospitals or birthing centers. Talk to your obstetrician, midwife or your baby's pediatrician to see if they provide lactation counseling. Or, use Find a Doctor above to search for these types of providers that are in network.
- If you have a Blue Care plan, have mental health benefits, and need a mental health doctor, please call the Customer Service number on the back of your ID card.
- Provider listings show all locations for the practice group of a listed provider. But, not all providers work in all the locations. So, before you choose a particular provider at a listed location, please check directly with the provider's office to find out if he or she practices there.
If you discover incorrect information in our Provider Search Tool, please call Customer Service at 1-800-446-8053. We'd like to provide our members with the best information possible. Thank you for your assistance.What You Need to Know - Disclosures and Disclaimers