Risk Adjustment Provider Education - Most Common Risk-Adjustable Chronic Conditions
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) works with Pulse8 to promote education regarding risk adjustment for our members. Risk adjustment relies on providers performing accurate medical record documentation and coding practices to capture the annual health conditions of their patients.
To raise awareness about risk adjustment for our members, Pulse8 offers monthly, hour-long webinars, followed by a question-and-answer session. The topics rotate, and we encourage you and your staff to take advantage of these free educational opportunities.
This month’s topic is correct documentation and coding of the most common, risk-adjustable chronic conditions.
Dates and Times (delivered via Cisco WebEx service):
- Tuesday, December 12: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
- Thursday, December 14: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
Webinar Access Instructions:
- Go to https://pulse8.webex.com
- Select the Risk Adjustment Documentation and Coding 2017 Series program
- Check the box to the left of any session date and time you are interested in attending
- Click Register
- Fill in all required fields
- Click Submit
If you have any questions, or are unable to attend one of the sessions above, you may set up a private session for your practice by emailing Pulse8 at ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com.
Any additional inquiries regarding this effort can be directed to Joe Richard, Blue Cross NC Risk Adjustment, at 919-765-1497.