Risk Adjustment Provider Education - Diseases of the Respiratory System
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) works with Pulse8 to promote education regarding risk adjustment for our members.
Risk adjustment relies on providers to perform accurate medical record documentation and coding practices to capture the annual, complete health condition(s) of each individual patient.
To raise awareness about risk adjustment for our members, Pulse8 offers monthly, hour-long webinars, followed by a question and answer session. The topics rotate, and we encourage you and your staff to take advantage of this free educational opportunity.
Diseases of the Respiratory System
Join us for a webinar on risk adjustment documentation and coding for diseases of the respiratory system, including:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD)
- Other common respiratory diseases
Date and Times (delivered via Cisco WebEx service):
- Tuesday, September 26: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
- Thursday, September 28: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
Webinar Access Instructions:
- Click here to access the 2017 Risk Adjustment Documentation and Coding Series
- Check the box to the left of the any session date and time you’d like to attend, and click “Register.”
- Please fill in all required fields, and click “Submit.”
If you have any questions, or are unable to attend one of the sessions above, you may set up a private session for your practice by emailing Pulse8 at ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com.
Any additional inquiries regarding this effort can be directed to Joe Richard, Blue Cross NC Risk Adjustment, at 919-765-1497.