Risk Adjustment Provider Education - Chronic Kidney Disease
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (Blue Cross NC) works with Pulse8 to promote education regarding risk adjustment for our members. Risk adjustment relies on providers performing accurate medical record documentation and coding practices to capture the annual health condition of their patients.
To raise awareness about risk adjustment for our members, Pulse8 offers monthly, hour-long webinars, followed by a question-and-answer session. The topics rotate, and we encourage you and your staff to take advantage of these free educational opportunities.
This month’s topic is chronic kidney disease.
This webinar provides risk adjustment documentation and coding for the following:
- Stages of chronic kidney disease
- Kidney transplant status
Date and Times (delivered via Cisco WebEx service):
- Tuesday, November 14: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
- Thursday, November 16: 8:30 am or 12:30 pm
Webinar Access Instructions:
- Go to https://pulse8.webex.com
- Select the Risk Adjustment Documentation and Coding 2017 Series program
- Check the box to the left of any session date and time you are interested in attending
- Click Register
- Fill in all required fields
- Click Submit
If you have questions, or are unable to attend one of the sessions above, you may set up a private session for your practice by emailing Pulse8 at ProviderEngagement@Pulse8.com.
Any additional inquiries regarding this effort can be directed to Joe Richard, Blue Cross NC Risk Adjustment, at 919-765-1497.