Resources and FormsPrior authorization and nonformulary requests includes:
- Formulary information
- Prior authorization drug request form
- Nonformulary drug and tier exception request form
- Provider vaccine form (coming soon)
- Intermediary vaccine form (coming soon)
- Request for approval of cataract extraction with intraocular lens implantation
- Diagnostic Imaging Management Program
The Provider Manual is a complete source for information on working with Blue Medicare HMO and Blue Medicare PPO.
Medicare payer sheets
View or download printable Medicare payer sheets.
Download the latest editions of our Provider newsletter.
To view PDF documents you need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an HMO, PPO, and PDP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina depends on contract renewal. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, age, mental or physical disability, health status, claims experience, medical history, genetic information, evidence of insurability or geographic location within the service area. All Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina items and services are available to all eligible beneficiaries in the service area.