Request a Quote
If you are a small business1 located in North Carolina2, we offer several plans and options to fit your business needs. Our benefits include:
- A dedicated team that helps you understand and administer your plan
- Turnkey wellness solutions to encourage your employees to get and stay healthy
- Flexible incentives and member discounts
- The option to add an HRA to all plans3
Please note that in most cases sole proprietorships are not eligible to purchase small group coverage4. If you are a sole proprietor, you can get a rate quote for individual coverage.
All fields are required unless otherwise noted.
- Small Employer is defined as any individual actively engaged in business that, on at least fifty percent (50%) of its working days during the preceding calendar quarter, employed no more than 50 eligible employees, the majority of whom are employed within the State of North Carolina, and is not formed primarily for purposes of buying health insurance and in which a bona fide employer/employee relationship exists.
- Small Employer must have a physical location in North Carolina and have an authorized representative to execute the contract in North Carolina. Businesses must have been operating for at least 30 days to obtain coverage.
- HRAs are available to groups with 2-50 members.
- A sole proprietor is eligible for group coverage if there is at least one common law employee (non-family member) employed.