Health Plans for Individuals and Families
Our plans have many similarities, but each plan features its own unique options. Knowing what our plans offer can help you select the one that's right for you.
Our classic health insurance plan
- Features low copayments for doctor visits and prescription drugs
- A wide range of deductibles for medical and prescription drugs
- Ideal for those who want more predictable health care costs
A plan featuring more cost-saving options
- Limited office visit copayments for those who don't need to visit the doctor as often
- Savings on monthly premiums
- More choices in how you pay for doctor visits and prescription drugs
The coverage you need, the savings you want
- Point-of-service (POS) product, which is a type of HMO with in-network and out-of-network benefits
- A smaller network for those who don't have a strong provider preference (View a list of participating hospitals)
- Lower monthly premiums
- A plan that doesn't require a primary care provider or referrals for service
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) is a prescription drug plan sponsor with a Medicare contract. Prescription drug coverage is not sold as a benefit of any Medicare supplement plan.
- Blue Medicare HMO and Blue Medicare PPO are Medicare Advantage plans offered by and administered by BCBSNC.