For 80 years, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) has offered North Carolinians high quality health insurance at competitive prices, and has led the charge toward better health and health care in our state.
But BCBSNC is about more than just health insurance:
- We're a proud supporter of the Senior Games, a year-round health promotion and education program for seniors with over 60,000 participants, as well as the Special Olympics here in North Carolina
- We're an active corporate citizen in North Carolina, providing support and volunteers for Habitat for Humanity, North Carolina food banks and many other local causes
We're committed to our state and our customers, whether we're providing quality Medicare Advantage, Prescription Drug, Medicare Supplement and dental insurance plans, sharing the basics of Medicare to help you make the right choice for your Medicare needs, or doing our part to make health care more accessible and more affordable in North Carolina.
We appreciate you coming to our website to learn more about us, and more about what we can offer you.
- Are you about to turn 65? We have a month-by-month plan to get you ready for Medicare: Turning 65?
- Are you just starting out when it comes to Medicare? We have a section just for you: New to Medicare?
- Do you need help picking a plan? We can help you compare plans: Help Me Decide.
- Are you ready to buy a Medicare plan? Visit our pages for 2014 Medicare Plans or 2015 Medicare Plans.
We have other resources on our website that can help answer questions or provide additional information. If you can't find what you're looking for, let us know.
Thanks for your interest in BCBSNC!
You can enroll in Medicare Advantage plans only during specific times of the year. Enrollment dates are available at Medicare.gov or by calling 1-800-665-8037, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week (TDD/TTY: 1-800-922-3140).
Neither Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina nor its agents are endorsed by or affiliated with the United States government or the federal Medicare program.
To view PDF documents, you need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
The information on this page is current as of 10/01/2014.
Y0079_6741 CMS Approved 10022014