Rotational Development Program
The launchpad for rewarding careers
If you've recently graduated college – or are about to – you'll want to know about our Rotational Development Program. It's a two-year program offering real world experience from one of the largest employers in the state.
Each summer, our program starts with an in-depth look at our customers and our business. Then, you'll have ongoing opportunities for professional development, connections with company leaders, community service and a variety of group activities. At the end, the goal is that you'll take on a role that draws on your unique rotation experience.
Test drive a career at Blue Cross NC and you'll create strong connections and develop professional skills that last a lifetime.
What Career Interests You?
Our program lets you choose three rotations, based on our current business needs and your career interests. Areas you may experience include:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Health Care
Strong candidates should be:
- College seniors with a minimum 3.0 grade point average
- Able to move to the Triangle (Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill)
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Motivated, energetic and ready to embrace change
We're looking for these great skills:
- An appetite for continuous learning
- Curiosity about the big picture and how things work together
- Proactive interest in building your career with us
- Strong relationship building and communication
- Excellent problem solving, analytical mindedness and critical thinking
- Leadership and volunteer experience
"The best part is the exposure to new ideas and ways of thinking. Work like this is rare, especially right after college. The program gave me a broad understanding of different career paths."
Marketing Communications Specialist Associate
Completed the Rotational Development Program in June 2016.
Applications accepted September - October for positions starting in summer.