It's an exciting time to work at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC). Health care is changing and we're leading the way. Our employees bring energy and creativity to the workplace and it shows in our innovative approach to improving the health and well-being of North Carolinians.
We're looking for highly motivated people who:
- Thrive in complex, dynamic situations
- Are flexible and embrace change
- Are focused on finding and developing solutions
- Take ownership of their work and drive success
- Bring an innovative approach to their work
- Bring a sense of urgency to fulfilling our vision
If this is you, get started on a rewarding career with BCBSNC.
Check out our open positions now.
Rewarding Careers at BCBSNC
Working at BCBSNC is not only personally rewarding, it has a positive impact on the lives of millions of people. Our mission to improve the health and well-being of our customers and communities echoes that.
At BCBSNC, we're eager to make health care better for North Carolinians. We care about our members and the communities we serve. That care and commitment are reflected in how we work and the how we treat each other.
Thinking about applying? Learn how our hiring process works and what you can expect.
- World's Most Ethical Company
- Working Mother Top 100
- AARP: Top 50 Companies for Workers over 50
- American Heart Association: Platinum Fit Friendly Award
- Training Magazine: Top 125 Award
- The American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) - Top 25 Global Corporate Universities
- Workforce Magazine: Top 100
- Alliance for Work-Life Progress: Work-Life Seal of Distinction
- Chief Learning Officer: Learning In Practice Award
- CEO Cancer: Gold Standard
- Carolina Parent: Top 50 for Working Parents
- Triangle Business Journal: Healthiest Employer Award
- Triangle Business Journal: Diversity Leader Award
- National Association of Female Executives (NAFE)
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Best Company
- World at Work Alliance for Work-Life Progress 2015 Seal of Distinction
- Working Mother Multicultural Women
"Growing up I wanted to make the world a better place. At BCBSNC, I can make that difference."
Chisse Cheung, Project Manager
BCBSNC provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please notify HR at 919-765-2326 or HR.Staffing@bcbsnc.com.