The total value of working at BCBSNC extends way beyond a paycheck. Here's a snapshot of how pay and benefits work together to reward employees for their contribution to our success.
Health & Wellness
BCBSNC offers a variety of comprehensive benefits that promote and protect your health, wellness and financial security. Because your well-being is important, we offer a benefits program that lets you customize your options to fit your needs.
- Medical Plans
- Health Savings Account & Medical Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dental Plan
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Onsite and Virtual Employee Clinics
- Onsite Nutrition Counseling
BCBSNC provides ample opportunity for career advancement and professional development within the company, as well as opportunities to earn both undergraduate and graduate degrees while working full-time.
- BlueXchangeSM1 Mentor Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite Degree Programs
- BlueUniversitySM1 Corporate Learning University
- Key Talent and Rising Talent Programs
BCBSNC offers many resources to help you balance your work and personal life and encourage work-life flexibility.
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Back-up Child and Elder Care
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Flexible Work Options
- Adoption Assistance
- Concierge Services
- College Counseling for Families
BCBSNC provides resources that allow you to build your retirement income while you work. BCBSNC makes a significant contribution toward your retirement income while giving you the opportunity to actively save and invest to meet your long-term financial goals.
- 401K Match and Annual Automatic Company Contribution
- Annual Incentive Plans
- Onsite Credit Union
- Basic Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Short Term Disability (STD) & Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Prepaid Legal
- Dependent Care FSA Matching Contribution
- Discounted Auto and Homeowners Insurance