Monthly Premiums as Low as $19 Per Month1?
See how much you might save with qualified government subsidies.
- Choose from a wide range of plans, plan options, network sizes and more with our ACA-approved plans
- Trust coverage from a local not-for-profit company with 80 years of serving North Carolina3
- Coverage in North Carolina and across the United States and more than 200 countries and territories through the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Global Core program
- Freedom to visit any specialist without referrals
- Rewards for participating in wellness programs4
- HSA-eligible plans offering tax advantages
All our plans include preventive and well services; chronic disease management covered at 100%2; prescription drug coverage; maternity and newborn care; pediatric services (including dental and vision coverage); and hospitalization coverage.
You may qualify for financial assistance (a subsidy) to help pay for coverage based on your income and the number of people in your family. Use our subsidy calculator, which is available when you get your quote, to determine if you qualify for a subsidy and also calculate the amount. This will help you with shopping for plans.
- BCBSNC Internal Data; Based on estimated cost of the second-lowest "silver" plan for a 40-year-old based in Raleigh. North Carolina, at 100% FPL October, 2013.
- Certain preventive care services are covered at 100% before your deductible is reached when you receive in-network office or out-patient care. Other covered services may be subject to your deductible and coinsurance. When you receive out-of-network, preventive care you may pay more. Visit bcbsnc.com/Preventive for a full list of preventive services.
- FredericksPolls, LLC. November 2010.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the program. Other eligibility requirements apply. Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) has contracted with Alere Health Improvement Company to bring you this service. The information contained within is intended as a resource and is not intended to provide medical advice. Eligibility for the Healthy Outcomes wellness program is dependent on several factors, including product enrollment. Please see program terms and conditions for details. BCBSNC offers Healthy Outcomes as a convenience to aid you in improving your health; results are not guaranteed. BCBSNC contracts with Alere Health Improvement Company, an independent third party vendor, for the provision of certain aspects of Healthy Outcomes and is not liable in any way for goods or services received from Alere. BCBSNC reserves the right to discontinue or change Healthy Outcomes programs at any time. The programs are educational in nature, and are intended to help you make informed decisions about your health, and to help you comply with your doctor's plan of care. Decisions regarding your care should be made with the advice of your doctor.