Earn Your Gift Cards Today!
It's Easy to Get Started
Complete your personalized health assessment in as little as 15 minutes and earn your first $50 gift card. You must complete the health assessment within the first 120 days from your plan's 2014 effective date.
You can then earn another $50 gift card when you take the next step and complete a wellness program. This program is designed specifically around your needs because it's based on the answers you gave in the health assessment. These answers are confidential and only used to tailor health modules and programs for you.
Discover a wealth of health and fitness information to help you get – and stay – healthy with Healthy Outcomes.3
- Complete a wellness program segment in as little as 10 minutes!
- Use self-paced tools designed to help you develop and stick with your goals
- Watch quick, interactive slide presentations, covering health conditions and interests that are tailored to you in as little as 10 to 20 minutes
- Take advantage of online monthly seminars completed at your convenience in as little as 10 to 15 minutes each
Ready to get started?
All you need to do is log in to Member Services, your online member information portal, and click the Take Health Assessment button.
Not registered yet? No problem.
Simply register and then log in to Member Services. Next, click the Wellness tab and then select "Health Assessment" on the left to get started.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Health Assessment must be completed within the first 120 days of your plan's 2014 effective date. After completing the Health Assessment, you will receive your $50 gift card reward within 5 to 9 weeks. All rewards under the Healthy Outcomes Wellness program may be deemed taxable. Consult your tax advisor for tax reporting requirements.
- Must complete the wellness program components between Jan. 1, 2014 and Sept. 30, 2014, and earn at least 120 points in the program to qualify.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) offers Healthy Outcomes as a convenience to aid you in improving your health; results are not guaranteed. BCBSNC contracts with Alere Health Improvement Company, an independent third party vendor, for the provision of certain aspects of Healthy Outcomes and is not liable in any way for goods or services received from Alere. BCBSNC reserves the right to discontinue or change Healthy Outcomes programs at any time. The information contained within is intended as a resource and is not intended to provide medical advice. The programs are educational in nature, and are intended to help you make informed decisions about your health and to help you comply with your doctor's plan of care. Decisions regarding your care should be made with the advice of your doctor. The Healthy Outcomes Wellness program is only available to those under 65 years old who purchase a health insurance policy; however it does exclude Blue Assurance policy holders. It is not available to those with any type of BCBSNC dental only policy.
© 2013, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. SM, ® Marks of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. U9734, 12/2014.