Which Team Has the Most 3-pointers?
- Duke, NC State and UNC will compete to see who can score the most 3 point baskets during the 2012-2013 regular season.
- BCBSNC will donate $20,000 to the charity of choice for the team with the most three point baskets
- BCBSNC will donate $5,000 to the charity of choice for the team with the second most three point baskets
- BCBSNC will donate $2,500 to the charity of choice for the team with the third most three point baskets
Which Fans Text the Most Support?
- From December 1 - March 10, fans can text their team's key word to 75309 to support their team*
- Fans can text their team's key word once a day throughout the contest
- BCBSNC will donate $2,500 to the chosen charity of the team with the most text messages from fans
Text: Duke to 75309
Text: Wolfpack to 75309
Text: Heels to 75309Shoot for A Free Rate Quote
*The standard text messaging rates that you carrier charges will apply.
Duke Children's Hospital
Duke Children's Hospital & Health Center is dedicated to providing the best possible care for the patients and families they serve daily and discovering treatments that will enhance the health care of future generations. Their mission is to provide excellence in the clinical care of infants and children. Be innovative in basic and applied research. Provide leadership in the education of health care professionals; and advocacy for children's health.
NC State Family Scholarship Fund
The NC State Family Scholarship has been established to provide need-based scholarship assistance to full-time first-degree undergraduate students enrolled at NC State whose parents are permanent full-time employees of NC State University. Scholarships are awarded based on financial need, academic performance, motivation and leadership potential of applicants.
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC Lineberger faculty treat cancer patients, conduct research into the causes of cancer and search for new treatments, develop and direct statewide programs in cancer prevention, and train future physicians, nurses, scientists and public health professionals.